2022年9月20日

this is the way

 


never expect it comes 
never expect it's me 

a stranger like me 
a stranger like you 

never expect it happens 
never expect it's you 

let the flow grows 
let the moment goes 
let the poem writes the story
let the nature has its own beauty

you see, bufflies, you said
I know, they have each other, I added 
we both see the same 
we both see the different

the wind blows
the sun shines
the silence kills 

a stranger like me 
a stranger like you 

the way we feel
is the way we make

we make the way we feel 
like the way you make me feel

the wind blows
the sun shines
the warm touches


and now it goes 
standing here alone
gazing a butterfly 
in a very different way

the flower blooms
the leaf swings 
the rain drops
the complex shows

a stranger like me
longing waiting pondering

a stranger like you
... ... ...


here it stops
here it pauses 

only the leaf flows 
along the river
to the place it should go

this is the way you make me feel
not the one but the two

。。。。。。。

#生活 #日子 #记录
#相信爱 #相信自己 #大自然的美丽
#生命方程式 #随意写一篇思念 #thewayyoumakemefeel
#naturelover #solowalker #lovelife 

没有评论:

活着的颜色。当下正好。

嗨,地球憨人 今天起继续和自己对话 即使世界很吵,人类偶尔很烂 还是要相信也有谧静的时刻,美好的人们。  将近5个月给心灵休息,好好地休息,好好地疗愈。 地球憨人如今想要拥抱自己,告诉自己你是你, 即使他人的眼里还是那个憨人,然而你确实知道, 心里的花儿已经盛放,简单而美丽的。 ...